K5 - 8 Faith Formation
Watching the seed of faith in a child and youth grow through the gifts of the Spirit is the greatest joy for any parent. Parents are both the first and primary educators of their children. By word and example, parents form their child in the Catholic faith. Southeast Catholic Religious Education becomes a partner with parents by fostering the growing relationship between God and the child. Parents are supported in their duties by actively participating within the parish liturgy, community service activities, and adult faith formation.
For K5 In Person - Go to Catechesis of the Good Shepherd
2022 - 23 On - Campus Program
The NEW program format includes faith formation for the whole family.
1. Classes are held on the SECOND and FOURTH Wednesday evenings, 6 - 7:30pm.
2. Families begin in Johnson Hall at St. Veronica parish with a family activity and opening prayer.
3. Children will go to classrooms in the school building for grade level instruction.
4. Parents remain in the hall for a presentation by either pastor Fr. Carmelo or Fr. Philip.
5. Children are picked up at the classrooms by parents.
Study at Home using our Textbook K5 - 8
Families may prefer to teach their children at home for many different reasons. Southeast Catholic offers parents the opportunity to use the student textbook and prepared lesson plans to work with their children. Familes meet with the director to review the student progress twice during the year. Parents can receive additional assistance anytime.